WEAVER RBD100 SNAP DAVIT TRANSOM KIT GREY
A set of ingenious lock-on davit fittings to secure an inflatable boat or RIB tender to the swim platform or transom of the main vessel. For tenders up to 60kg (140lbs) in weight. Two davit fittings are bolted onto the swim platform or transom of the main vessel, the rubber pads and hooks are attached to the tender, and these then clip into a locked position on each davit head, allowing the tender to be secured and tilted into a vertical position.
- Safely board/alight your tender
- Strong & Robust dinghy Pads
- Reduced mooring fees in marinas
- Easy snap-on action to lock
- Little force required to release
RBD150 SNAP DAVIT - TRANSOM MOUNT
Part No. 6-38110
Suitable for tenders up to 60kg (140lbs) in weight.
Complete boxed kit contains:
- 2x S/S Snap Davit fittings screws/nuts/washers required for fixing
- 2x large grey rubber pads
- 2x stainless steel hooks