WEAVER RBD100 DAVIT SWIM/BD KIT + OFFSET HEADS
A set of ingenious lock-on davit fittings to secure an inflatable boat or RIB tender to the swim platform or transom of the main vessel. For tenders up to 60kg (140lbs) in weight. Two davit fittings are bolted onto the swim platform or transom of the main vessel, the rubber pads and hooks are attached to the tender, and these then clip into a locked position on each davit head, allowing the tender to be secured and tilted into a vertical position.
- Safely board/alight your tender
- Strong & Robust dinghy Pads
- Reduced mooring fees in marinas
- Easy snap-on action to lock
- Little force required to release
RBD100 KIT WITH 2", 4" EXTENDED OR OFFSET DAVIT HEADS
2" or 4" extended head, or 4" out 4" down offset davit head for curved swim platform.
Boxed kit for boats with a swim platform comprises:
- 2x RP101 Pads (for attachment to the inflatable or RIB tender)
- 2x RSH 120 Hooks
- 2x extended or offset head swim platform mount Snap Davits
2" RBD 100 Extended Part No: 6-38112
4" RBD 100 Extended Part No: 6-38114
4" X 4" RBD 100 Offset Part No: 6-38119