Manufacturer SKU: 41666R
BUBBLEBUSTERA portable device for the automatic filling and purging of hydraulic systems.Reduce time and simplify purging hydraulic steering systems with the self contained and portable... Read more
A portable device for the automatic filling and purging of hydraulic systems.
Reduce time and simplify purging hydraulic steering systems with the self contained and portable BubbleBuster purging unit.
Attach the hoses using the quick connect fittings to the helm and cylinder and with the push of a button the BubbleBuster begins cycling oil throughout the entire systems free of air. The system features a ZeroEmulsion pump, a 4 quart capacity reservoir and is compatible with competing helms and cylinders.
• 1x motor pump with safety valve, switch and 5 litres (1 gal) tank included, it allows the purging of 2 hydraulic steering systems before refilling. 12V electric motor with thermal protection; current absorption 8A
• 1x 4m (13') electric harness with alligator clips for fast connection with the battery
• 1x double spiralled hose to connect to helm pump. Extended length: 6m (19.6')
• 1x double spiralled hose to connect to cylinder. Extended length: 6m (19.6')
• 1x utility tray
• KBE1: No. 1 double spiralled hose to connect to cylinder 15m (49') extension (4-47151)
• KBD2: No. 1 kit for double cylinder systems filling & purge (4-47152)
• KH94: Connection kit for UC94-OBF cylinders with old bleeders (not fast connect) (4-47153)
• KH128: Connection kit for UC128-OBF cylinders with old bleeders (not fast connect) (4-47154)
Portable and self contained
Automatic filling and purging
Reduced time and simple purging
4 quart capacity reservoir
Compatible with competing helms / cylinders
|Capacity Description||4 quart reservoir|
|Contents||1x motor pump, 1x electric harness, 2x double spiralled hose, 1x utility tray|
We offer accounts to all of our trade customers. There are two types; Credit Accounts and Cash Accounts. They both give trade price benefits, with the credit accounts offering monthly credit facilities, and the Cash Accounts enabling you to pay as you go.