Manufacturer SKU: 42561F
Ultraflex UP68 hydraulic steering helm pump is rated 68cc for rear mounting with KR56 kit (sold separately) or intermediate mounting with KIM56 kit (sold separately). Ultraflex 42561F inboard... Read more
Ultraflex UP68 hydraulic steering helm pump is rated 68cc for rear mounting with KR56 kit (sold separately) or intermediate mounting with KIM56 kit (sold separately).
Ultraflex 42561F inboard helm pump features:
• Ball bearing piston race
• Built-in lock valve for positive rudder lock
• Easily accessible lock valve & shaft seal for replacement
• Brass rotor for greater durability & longer life
• Complete with fittings
• 7 Pistons
• Relief valve setting: 70 Bar (1000 PSI)
• Maximum wheel diameter: 710mm (28")
Please Note: UP68 installation requires either kit KR56 or KIM56:
• KR56 permits to installation of UP68 pumps in a rear mount position and includes a chrome plated cover ring.
• KIM56 hardware kit: permits to install the UP68 pumps in an intermediate mount position.
• KIT F56 (optional) Remote fill adapter
|Shaft Size||3/4" Taper|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Connections||3/8" BSP Parallel|
|Intergral Check Valves||Yes|
|Approvals||2013/53/EU, EN ISO 10592:2017, ABYC P21, CE, Rina|
7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)
We offer accounts to all of our trade customers. There are two types; Credit Accounts and Cash Accounts. They both give trade price benefits, with the credit accounts offering monthly credit facilities, and the Cash Accounts enabling you to pay as you go.