Manufacturer SKU: 42076Y
SINGLE LEVER SIDE MOUNT CONTROLS MODELS B400 & B401-ETC Featuring AISI 316 stainless steel lever and bezel, the B400 has a sleek and modern design which is ideal for sailboats. The B400... Read more
SINGLE LEVER SIDE MOUNT CONTROLS
MODELS B400 & B401-ETC
Featuring AISI 316 stainless steel lever and bezel, the B400 has a sleek and modern design which is ideal for sailboats. The B400 has universal control mechanism that allows for both "push" or "pull" for throttle and shift, push button warm up, and will accept 33C style cables, as well as BRP®, Mercury® Gen I and Gen II cables with optional adapters.
Available in mechanical version or hybrid version (patented) to control the shift by a mechanical cable and the throttle via 0-5V electric signal.
- 316 stainless steel lever and flange for a better resistance in the marine environment.
- Provided with a brake tension release system easily adjustable.
- Push-in button for throttle operation in Neutral (ENGINE WARM UP).
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when 4-X41 safety switch is installed.
- The B401-ETC hybrid version (patented) can control the shift with a mechanical cable and the throttle via 0-5V electric signal.
- The output signal can be set by the installer; the setting can be simply operated through dip-switches placed under the control box.
- For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C22:
C2, C8, MACH Zero cables require no kit.
C5, C16. MACH5 cables require 4-K72 connection kit.
|4-B400||Fully Mechanical version|
We offer accounts to all of our trade customers. There are two types; Credit Accounts and Cash Accounts. They both give trade price benefits, with the credit accounts offering monthly credit facilities, and the Cash Accounts enabling you to pay as you go.