Manufacturer SKU: 38945B
Single Lever Side Mount Controls Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and gear. Suitable for any type of boat with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants. Features -... Read more
Single Lever Side Mount Controls
Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and gear. Suitable for any type of boat with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy & safe gearing by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat.
- Neutral safety switch (optional), prevents in gear starting. Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when installed.
- Provided with a brake tension release system, adjustable from outside
- B184 model is provided with power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip which enables for easy tilting of the engine
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when
- Pull-out handle disengages gear for warm-up
- Models B183, B184, are provided with positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
- For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except C22,C4,C36 & MACH36.
- Ultraflex C5 ,C16 & MACH15 requires
|4-B183||Provided with a positive lock-in neutral.|
|4-B184||Provided with a positive lock-in neutral and trim switch.|
We offer accounts to all of our trade customers. There are two types; Credit Accounts and Cash Accounts. They both give trade price benefits, with the credit accounts offering monthly credit facilities, and the Cash Accounts enabling you to pay as you go.