Manufacturer SKU: 35682I
Single Lever Side Mount ControlsSingle lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and gear. Suitable for any type of boat with outboard inboard or I/O power plants.Features-... Read more
Single Lever Side Mount Controls
Single lever / dual action control to operate both throttle and gear. Suitable for any type of boat with outboard inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe gearing by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically on the starboard or port side of the boat
- Neutral safety switch (optional), prevents in gear starting. Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when installed
- Provided with a brake tension release system, adjustable from outside
- Models B183, B184, B85 are provided with positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
- Pull-out handle disengages gear for warm-up
- B184 model is provided with power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip which enables for easy tilting of the engine
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when 4-X12 safety switch is fitted
- For use with all Ultraflex engine control cables except: C22, C4, C36 & MACH36.
- Ultraflex C5, C16 & MACH15 requires 4-K35 connection kit.
Friction plate: 14-B85-2
Easy & safe gearing
Horizontal or vertical
Pull out handle
|Number of Functions||Dual Function|
|Number of Levers||Single Lever|
|Cable [Control Cable]||All Ultraflex engine control cables except: C22, C4, C36 & MACH36|
|Mounting Description||Side mount|
We offer accounts to all of our trade customers. There are two types; Credit Accounts and Cash Accounts. They both give trade price benefits, with the credit accounts offering monthly credit facilities, and the Cash Accounts enabling you to pay as you go.